What information we collect
When you purchase something from us, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information from you such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address, payment details. Any payment information provided will be captured securely.
How we use the information
We use your personal information for the following:
- For handling your orders, delivering your goods and processing any payments and refunds.
- To update you about your orders, including any changes regarding the delivery
- To communicate with you.
- Keeping your contact details up to date.
- To manage your online account.
- To detect and prevent possible fraud.
- To send you messages about our new collection and competitions.
How we share your data
We will disclose information about our customers to third parties only when it necessary for providing you service. We may share your personal data for the following purposes:
- To comply with applicable laws.
- To respond to government inquiries.
- To conform to legal proceedings.
- For protecting our rights and property.
How your data is protected
We are committed to ensure the privacy of the data collected and/or transmitted online. The security and privacy of your data is crucial to us. We use appropriate security measures to ensure your personal information is protected. We have the appropriate policies and procedures to protect against the threats, loss, misuse, or alteration of your information.
Retention of your information
Your personal information is stored securely within our databases and will be retained until your accounts remain open. However, at any time you can request us to stop processing your data as per your rights.
Changes in the policy
We may modify the policy from time to time. You are requested to visit our website on regular basis to get intimated about the changes.